AP CHEMISTRY INFORMATION
1) Visit the AP class section of the website to print PowerPoint notes for Unit 1
2) Print the Polyatomic Ion / Solubility Rules list... Make sure you know all the Polyatomic Ions and Rules by FRIDAY!
3) We will use a bound Composition Notebook for some labs... I have one for you to use... you do NOT need to go out and buy one!
4) Sign up for the "Remind" service AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS (directions in AP section of the website)
5) Consider buying the TI-30X IIS calculator which you will be REQUIRED to use for assessments this year (see link on main page of site)
6) You are strongly urged to purchase a review guide... I recommend "Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam (2019 Edition)" which can be found HERE from Amazon
7) Course syllabus has been posted in the AP section.. review this on your own!!
8) Section Three #1-6 ONLY of the Summer Practice is due on THURSDAY and will be graded for accuracy!